We make it easy to buy high-quality commercial doors at Steel Door Depot. We ship doors direct to you from leading suppliers fast. Your time is valuable, so it’s our goal to simplify the process of buying commercial doors and parts.
We’re happy to help you with all your questions. Our customer service team will ensure you get the best door to fit your needs. Customer satisfaction is our top priority, so we strive to make the buying process worry-free.
Selecting the Right Door
Choosing the right door is easy with our online catalog.
Measuring Your Door Opening
Correct measurements are critical when selecting your door. The diagram below offers detailed directions on measuring your Janus International roll-up door application. If you have additional questions regarding door opening measurements, please call (800) 837-9803. Our customer service team can help you find the door you need based on your opening size.
IMPORTANT: We measure doors in width x height. Be sure to select your door size in that order for a proper fit.
Pricing Your Door
You’ll find all the information you need to configure your door on our Steel Door Depot site.
You can follow these simple steps:
- Select your door
- Choose options such as accessories, openers, and insulation
When choosing your door and options, you’ll see your total cost, including shipping and installation fees, if selected, at the bottom of the web page. We use a secure payment system, so your personal information is safe.
Shipping Doors Direct to You
We aim always to ship your order on time and in excellent condition.
Once we process your order, you'll get an email about your production and shipping schedule. Different door models in select sizes, designs, and colors may be in stock and available to ship faster than others. Delivery can also depend on your region. Please call us at (800) 837-9803 to ask about specific shipping times.
Tracking Your Delivery Order
Upon delivery (whether to a home or business), you are responsible for offloading your door(s). First, you'll need to open the crate and remove the door. An electric screw gun will be necessary for this process. Drivers are not required to assist with offloading, but occasionally will help.
Picking Up Your Doors
If you want to avoid shipping charges, you can pick up your doors directly from the manufacturer. Please select self pick-up during the checkout process.
You can pick up Janus International roll-up doors directly at these locations:
- Georgia: 134 Janus International Blvd., Temple, GA 30179
- Indiana: 620 W Main St., Butler, IN 46721
- Arizona: 13374 W. Peoria Ave., Surprise, AZ 85379
- Texas: 8018 Breen Dr., Houston, TX 77064
- California: 2535 W. La Palma Ave., Anaheim, CA 92801
- Florida: 10407 Rocket Blvd., Orlando, FL 32824
- Washington - 13724 24th St E, Sumner, WA 98390
Tracking Your Pick-Up Order
Once you’ve placed an order, we’ll send you an email with a copy of your order details. The email will also include information and your estimated pick-up date and location.
We’ll also call you when it’s time to pick up your order.
If you have questions about your order in the meantime, you can call customer service at
Placing Special Orders
You can special order a door if you can’t find what you need on our site. For pricing and other details on special orders, visit our Special Orders page and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org the details about your project. A customer service professional will respond by email during business days within 24 hours.
Installing Your Roll-Up Door
Steel Door Depot does not provide installation services for roll-up doors, but the installation process is straightforward. We provide installation guides for each roll-up door model online and with your door shipment.
We strongly urge you to read the guide before beginning the installation process. Steel Door Depot cannot assume responsibility for any doors improperly installed.
Adjusting Door Tension
You can adjust your door tension. We’ve provided instructions here:
Each door and parts are special orders. We process special orders directly from our manufacturers. Therefore, you must make order cancellations within 24 hours of placement. After 24 hours, we process orders, and sales are final and non-refundable. We cannot exchange, resell, or refund a door because they are custom-built. Please contact customer service at (800) 837-9803 or email us at email@example.com.
Since each door and parts are special orders through the manufacturer, we can only give refunds up to 24 hours after order placement. We can’t offer refunds or cancellations beyond 24 hours from order placement. To avoid complications, knowing your measurements, color choice, and other product details are essential before ordering your door. Please contact customer service at (800) 837-9803 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Claims And Damage Policy
You need to report concealed damage or shortages within seven days of receipt. To avoid complications, install your doors as soon as possible so that you can identify and report any concerns quickly. After seven days of receipt, we cannot assume responsibility for damage, as we have no control over the condition of the door after that timeframe.
There are also exceptions to damage classifications. You'll need to follow specific instructions to get a replacement if that's an option.
We've listed additional information here:
- Janus International doors are packaged and loaded with care to minimize transit damage. However, there are exceptions due to road conditions and shipper handling procedures outside our control. Door manufacturing standards classify minor dents or dings and light paint damage due to wear and tear in transit as normal. Therefore, they're not approved reasons to return or refuse delivery upon arrival. We will supply touch-up paint but cannot accept a door return under these conditions.
- According to the Door & Access Systems Manufacturers Association (DASMA TDS #274), "A common occurrence with rolling door products, under normal usage of such products, is the wearing away of the painted surface of the curtain. This condition occurs as the result of the curtain repeatedly coiling upon itself, and then repeatedly uncoiling, upon the opening and closing of a rolling door." Therefore normal wear and tear from metal-to-metal contact are not covered under the Janus International paint warranties.
- You need to report visible shipping damages other than those stipulated above immediately. If you see physical damage to the carton, please show it to the delivery person and ask permission to open and inspect the package before signing. If you notice damage to the item inside the carton, do not accept it or sign for it. Inform the driver that you are refusing delivery due to damage and contact us immediately to make a report so we can have a replacement shipped to you.
Please check your door(s) upon arrival. Steel Door Depot is not responsible for any damages or missing items once you have signed them. If you notice damage to your door upon arrival, please note this on your driver's bill of lading and contact us immediately at (800) 837-9803 to report the damage.
We put an extreme emphasis on quality control. However, on rare occasions, an error will occur. Please review your sales order upon receipt to ensure that your order is accurate and that you received all items. Upon delivery, if you find an error on our part, please call us at (800) 837-9803, so we can fix the situation. Unfortunately, we submit each order to the manufacturer based on your input, so we can't replace or refund customer order errors.
SteelDoorDepot.com is required to collect sales tax by law. However, if you are tax-exempt, please contact our customer service team by email at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 837-9803 to provide your information.
Privacy And Security
Your information is secure and confidential when you order and communicate with Steel Door Depot. We do not share lists with outside parties to ensure your information remains private.
Terms And Conditions
Please read the Steel Door Depot policies and procedures listed below.
Janus International Group, Inc. (JanusIntl.com) is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of turn-key self-storage, commercial, and industrial building solutions, including roll-up and swing doors, hallway systems, relocatable storage units, and facility and door automation technologies. The Janus team operates out of several U.S. locations and six locations internationally.
Read more about Janus International.